TThe Mountain Inn Hotel is an AA Highly Recommended Accommodation Establishment. Owned and managed by Marc and Patrick Ward family, with 40 years experience in hotel management, the Mountain Inn is a reliable and friendly accommodation venue that has grown rapidly in stature both with international corporate and leisure travellers.
Occupying a scenic position at the head of the Kingdom's Ezulwini Valley, this 52-room hotel is ideally located within minutes of Mbabane, the Swaziland capital, as well as many of the country's tourism attractions.
Friar Tuck's - the hotel's in-house restaurant is renowned for its quality cuisine with buffet as well as a la carte options. Dine al fresca on the pool terrace or enjoy the ambience of the cosy restaurant.
Various size meeting and conference rooms, a business centre and wireless internet access make this a popular venue for diplomatic, non-governmental (NGO) and business functions.
The hotel's location and the friendly interest of the owners ensure that leisure travellers are given the best opportunity to expore Swaziland's local attarctions. Game and nature reserves are within easy driving distance for wildlife experiences, whilst the art and craft markets of Ezulwini and Malkerns are just a short trip away.
Being situated almost 500m higher in altitude than the valley below, the Mountain Inn is a pleasant escape from the heat of summer and its extensive views and cool breeze, add to the pleasure of its facilities.
Secure parking and a quiet suburban location make this a relaxed and safe venue from which to explore or do business in Swaziand.
Policy is as per EEC Travel Law:
- 29 - 22 days prior to arrival 10%
- 21 - 15 days prior to arrival 30%
- 14 to seven days prior to arrival 50%
- Six to three days prior to arrival 65%
- Within two days prior to arrival 80%
- No Show: 100%
This can be requested as a Special Request on your booking form, and will be noted for the attention of management. Confirmation will be given on arrival.
- Infants under the age of three years stay free.
- Children's rates apply to those under the age of thirteen years sharing a room with parents, or occupying a Family Suite.
- Children 13 years and older are considered adults, but if sharing with parents in a triple room are accommodated at the same discounted triple rate as would apply to children.